This morning a fire broke out at a leather goods manufacturing unit at Chowbaga area off E M Bypass, in the eastern part of the city.
As per the Sources said that 7 fire tenders were pressed into service to put off the flames, first Noticed around 9:45 am. in the manufacturing unit.
There was no report of casualty or anyone being trapped inside the factory, they said.
The fire was believed to have been triggered by a short circuit in the unit.
Police, fire brigade personnel with the help of local people have cordoned off the entire area.