Parenting is actually a great and fun thing to do, especially during the vacations of your child when you have to spend more time with them. During their vacations, all your chores, your short trip to the market and all your stuff tumble down like a house of cards.
So, below is a list of things which happen when your kids are on vacation from their school, and you as a mother left with no other option apart from cleaning their stuff all day long.
- Games, games and more games: Of course, the first thing is always lots and lots of activities and fun!! Yayy!! (But sadly, this will only last a day or two. What about the rest of the entire month?)
- A LOT and I mean a Lot of cleaning: Where there are enthusiasm and children, you can’t help but turn into a cleaning freak. There’s just no end to how messed up the home looks. By the time you finish up one side of the house, the other one looks like a dustbin! But yeah, we are still counting days!
- You just can’t find anything in its place anymore!: Everything goes wrong and all you can see is clutter and food debris. It is pretty much impossible to find anything at all in your house during these days.
- The TV remote is a luxury: When vacations are on, the remote control is actually a luxury. The kids will probably let go of the remote only in their sleep. But when the Man comes back from work, he takes it away with a ‘what were you doing all day? You should have watched your shows during the day.
- You keep praying for the extra set of hands to grow up any time soon: God owes you that much, doesn’t he? Well, honestly, he can take those back after the vacations are over, but for now, we definitely need them! Multitasking with just a set of two is just not fair!